1413 Peck Court
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective Seeking a position as CT Scan Technologist in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of performing diagnostic CT scans and interventional procedures
- In-depth knowledge of radiation safety, patient care and human anatomy
- Operational knowledge of X-rays machine, CT Scan and other radiologic instruments
- Familiarity with use of PACS and hospital information systems
- Ability to train and educate all assigned staff and students in CT scanning procedures
- Ability to transfer, prepare and position patientsbefore performing CT scans
CT Scan Technologist
WellSpan Health Services, Anaheim, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Positioned patients undergoing CT scanning procedures and administered contrast media solution to them.
- Set up, operated and adjusted CT scan equipments, in a careful and efficient manner.
- Assisted physicians and conducted routine and emergency CT scans.
- Informed authorized personnel about medical emergencies and ensred delivery of high quality patient care.
- Developed, processed, and archived all CT scans and diagnostic images into PACS System.
- Interpreted and complied with hospital policies, department protocols, and safety standards, as applicable.
CT Scan Technologist
Vidant Medical Center, Anaheim, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Obtained and arranged all required room equipments and supplies, prior to CT procedures.
- Informed about CT procedures to patients and answered all their queries related to CT procedures.
- Transported patients and positioned them properly to ensure their safety and proper completion of CT procedures.
- Prepared and provided appropriate contrast materials to patients, in an efficient manner.
- Liaised with physician toconduct CT Scan studies and assisted in operation of CT scanners.
- Developed, checked and maintained all CT scans and diagnostic films.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated