Dexa Technologist Resume
Here is the Dexa Technologist Resume example:
1036 Wright Court
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective To secure the position of Dexa Technologist in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of handling and performing diagnostic dexa exams on patients
- In-depth knowledge of radiology procedures and safety standards
- Remarkable knowledge of digital and stereotactic biopsy procedures
- Proficient in use of Dexa equipments and digital x-ray machines
- Ability to deliver appropriate patient care and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle and complete many assignments, on time and efficiently
University of Colorado Hospital, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted and documented Dexa exams and interpreted their outcomes.
- Operated and serviced all assigned radiologic equipments and dexa machines, safely.
- Performed QA/QC activities and followed radiation protection procedures.
- Cleaned work area and ensured workplace safety at clinical facilities.
- Ordered and maintained inventory level of laboratory supplies and materials.
- Guided and trained all assigned new staff members on equipment use.
Northeastern University, Seattle, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Explained Dexa procedures to patients and prepared them, properly.
- Collaborated with physicians during procedure and assisted in conducting Dexa scans.
- Operated and adjusted all assigned digital Dexa equipments, properly.
- Archived and reviewed all diagnostic images and associated paperwork, accurately.
- Cleaned up workplace and replenished inventory level of supplies, as required.
- Instructed, mentored, and supervised radiologic students and new staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology
McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated