Emergency Room Registrar Resume Example
Here is the Emergency Room Registrar Resume example:
805 Haymond Rocks Road
Ashland, OR 97520
Job Objective To work as Emergency Room Registrar for your organization where I will get an opportunity to further hone my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering registrar functions of emergency room
- Deep knowledge of insurance billing and regulations
- Huge knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- Familiarity with HCFA forms and HIPPA compliance
- Proficient with CTR computer terminals and office equipments
- Ability to comply to verbal and written instructions
- Ability to performed behavioral competency
- Ability to ensure correct spelling in all typed documents
- Ability to provide population specific services
- Ability to determine which patients are scheduled
- Ability to determine registration status and financial clearance
- Ability to maintain and file department records.
Emergency Room Registrar
White Plains Hospital Center, Ashland, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted patients and provided all required documents.
- Evaluated eligibility of all Medicaid processes and visits.
- Developed and maintained an efficient registration log book.
- Coordinated with health source department and obtained authorization for ER patients.
- Maintained records for department and maintained files.
- Answered all phone calls and directed to appropriate department if required.
- Analyzed patient treatment and obtained signature of witnesses.
- Assisted in registration form of patients and prepared appropriate billing.
Emergency Room Registrar
Community Health Systems, Ashland, OR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided optimal level of customer services for patients and hospital staff.
- Maintained optimal quality standards for services for productivity.
- Managed quality assurance tools and ensured optimal utilization of registration process.
- Monitored non authorized procedures and informed medical provider if required.
- Assisted in collection of all patient payments and ensured financial liability.
- Established appropriate responsibility for patients.
- Provided required information to patients for financial processes.
- Maintained accuracy in Meditech systems and provided update to system.
Associate Degree in Health Information Management
Central Community College, Columbus, NE
Emergency Room Registrar Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated