3100 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Highly dedicated Forensic Pathologist seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing forensic autopsies
- Exceptional knowledge of specialized pathology techniques
- Huge knowledge in laboratory procedures
- Familiarity with modern medicine practices
- Ability to prepare accurate death certification
- Ability to produce autopsy reports
- Ability to prepare accurate and comprehensive reports
- Ability to provide medico-legal pathology services
Enterprise Medical Service, Jackson, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Investigated forensic scenes and collected evidences.
- Gathered medical evidences from bodies for further examinations.
- Performed autopsy to determine causes of sudden and violent death.
- Examined injuries to determine nature and origin of wounds.
- Evaluated statements obtained from witnesses.
- Prepared accurate reports of autopsy findings.
- Preserved legal, physical and medical evidences as per standard requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pathology
Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated