Health Inspector Resume
Here is the Health Inspector Resume example:
1667 Byrd Lane
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Job Objective Self-motivated professional seeking Health Inspector position with reputable company in which to grow and excel in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing and inspecting various hazardous substances
- Outstanding knowledge of the health & safety regulations and procedures
- Ability to follow all rules and regulations in the work area
- Ability to handle all emergency situations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Skilled to multitask and prioritize the workload
- Proficient in handling emergency situations
Health Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Medtronic, Albuquerque, NM
- Ensured that all health and safety practices are followed in the business and industrial facilities by performing regular inspections.
- Updated the present knowledge on the sectors to ensure that the inspection process is carried in accordance to the new developments.
- Monitored all the complaints made and carried investigation on them to determine if there is any violation of the health or safety laws.
- Administered the procedures followed by the industrial units to prevent diseases and any hazardous materials.
- Inspected the facility by taking samples and photographs.
Health Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Albuquerque, NM
- Coordinated with the operators and mangers of the facilities to ensure that the safety procedures and the profit can go hand in hand.
- Prepared all the paperwork for the inspection carried and the necessary action taken and recommended.
- Designed various safety and health programs for the business facilities.
- Monitored the facilities and predicted any health hazard that is possible by analyzing the precautionary methods followed in the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated