Hla Technologist Resume Example
Here is the Hla Technologist Resume example:
1397 Andell Road
Gallatin, TN 37066
Job Objective Highly-motivated Hla Technologist seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing HLA testing, antibody screening, biological assays and documentation
- Immense knowledge of Mendelian genetics, immunology, and clinical histocompatibility testing
- Extensive knowledge of development of new biological products and reagents
- Familiarity with following inheritance patterns through family relationships
- Ability to detect and eliminate quality related issues of test results and reagents
- Ability to evaluate and interpret patient related information and care needs, efficiently
Baylor College of Medicine – Texas
August 2012 – Present
- Obtained, processed and maintained biological specimens for HLA test procedures.
- Performed and documentedclinical diagnostic tests and research studies.
- Recorded, validated, analyzed, and presented all test results, in an accurate manner.
- Calibrated, maintained, and performed quality control on all laboratory equipments.
- Procured and replenishedstock level of lab supplies, reagents and testing kits.
- Interpreted and complied with GLP, GMP and laboratory SOPs, as applicable.
Emory Healthcare, Gallatin, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, reviewed, implemented and revisedlaboratory SOPs and test methods.
- Prepared, maintained, and utilized all required laboratory reagents, efficiently.
- Collected, processed, maintained, and tested all biological samples, efficiently.
- Recorded, maintained and reported on test results and logs, using computerized databases.
- Procured inventory of laboratory supplies and assisted in inventory control activities.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with physicians and medical staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated