Hospital Phlebotomist Resume
Here is the Hospital Phlebotomist Resume example:
1370 Locust Court
Norwalk, CA 90650
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Hospital Phlebotomist position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of screening patients, collecting blood and preparing documents
- Sound knowledge of ER/triage blood draws and collection of blood units
- Commendable knowledge of Apheresis machine operations and Cerner and Epic software programs
- Familiarity with donor registration process and customer service concepts
- Ability to interact with all staff members and patients, in a helpful and polite manner
- Ability to update and maintain all mandatory records and documents, correctly
Botsford Hospital, Norwalk, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Collected blood from clients and completed all accession logs, properly.
- Processed, labeled, and stored all patient-specific blood specimens, correctly.
- Sterilized and utilized various instruments like syringes, tourniquets, and butterfly needles.
- Cleaned, sanitized, organized, and restocked all assigned work area, efficiently.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory level of phlebotomy-related supplies.
- Maintained laboratory safety and reported all potential safety hazards to Laboratory Supervisor.
Exeter Hospital, Norwalk, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Obtained, processed, and delivered patient’s blood samples to laboratory, as required.
- Performed phlebotomy to collect blood and labeled all collected specimens, accurately.
- Validated, entered, and maintained patient-related records in hospital information system.
- Procured and maintained all phlebotomy-related instruments and supplies.
- Developed and maintained the blood bank of hospital, efficiently.
- Interpreted and responded to all emergency codes of the hospital, promptly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences
Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated