Hospital Receptionist Resume
Here is the Hospital Receptionist Resume example:
4182 Vernon Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Job Objective Experienced Hospital Receptionist seeking a position with strong company in which to further advance my skills in this industry while contributing to the success of organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of working as a receptionist in a heath care environment
- Outstanding knowledge of Medical terminology
- Sound knowledge of the switchboard and phone lines
- Ability to understand all oral and written instructions
- Ability to Check patients out, collect money and reschedule follow-up appointments
- Ability to maintain relations with the physicians, public and the administrative staff
- Ability to respond quickly to emergency requests
- Excellent communication skills
Hospital Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
New Milford Hospital, Ontario, CA
- Greeted all visitors and patients on the phone with courtesy.
- Maintained a record of all the couriers and documents both incoming and outgoing.
- Ensured that all enquiries made by the patients are answered.
- Administered the payments made by the patients and issued receipts for the same.
- Prepared all reports for the patients on computers as well as manually.
Hospital Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
St Helena Hospital, Ontario, CA
- Assisted the patients in emergency and outpatient services of the clinic.
- Maintained a record of all personal and medical information of a patient coming to the clinic.
- Ensured that the front desk operations the clinics are working efficiently.
- Supported both the clerical and administrative department of the clinic.
- Handled all communication with patients to maintain optimal customer services for the patients.
- Coordinated with the safety officer, nursing and social work department to maintain all the visitation restrictions and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospital Administration, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated