Medical Imaging Sonographer Resume Example
Here is the Medical Imaging Sonographer Resume example:
1079 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98106
Job Objective To obtain a Medical Imaging Sonographer position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing diagnostic medical imaging and sonography services
- Extensive knowledge of various ultrasound procedures and related technologies
- Operational knowledge of computers, ultrasound machines, and PACS system
- Familiarity with CPR, data collection, and Quality Control practices
- Ability to work with staff, nursing team, and physicians, in a helpful manner
- Ability to interact with patients of all age groups and backgrounds, in a friendly manner
Medical Imaging Sonographer
Providence Hospital, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled, tracked, and managed all patient exams, using computer system.
- Coordinated and executed various types of diagnostic imaging and ultrasound procedures.
- Produced, reviewed, and delivered high quality and accurate medical images, efficiently.
- Completed and submitted Ultrasound worksheet and notes, on a timely basis.
- Operated and serviced all assigned ultrasound machines and related equipments, carefully.
- Uploaded and maintained all diagnostic images and sonographic information in PACS.
- Collected data for KPIs and assisted in Process Improvement activities, as required.
- Attended and participated in departmental staff and team meetings, as needed.
- Interpreted and adhered to departmental work protocols and policies, as applicable.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with all radiologists, physicians, and other employees of the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sonography Technology
Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated