Morgue Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Morgue Attendant Resume example:
2080 S Shelton Beach Rd
Albertville, AL 35950
Job Objective To obtain a Morgue Attendant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to read & understand the SOPS & departmental safety manuals
- Strong ability to perform under difficult circumstances such as dealing with a disfigured & decomposed body
- Excellent ability to observe and record facts clearly, accurately, and legibly
- Ability to tolerate and work with unpleasant sights, sounds, and odors in a stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Ability to perform office and clerical functions (typing, photocopying and data entry)
- Ability to work independently and at times as part of a team
Morgue Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Glens Falls Hospital, Albertville, AL
- Administered surgical instruments and laboratory supplies for postmortem examination.
- Ensured to wash table, storage trays, and instruments; sharpened knives, and replaced soiled linens.
- Prompted to places body on autopsy table and in refrigerated compartment, using portable hoist and stretcher.
- Managed to mix preserving fluids according to formulas, preserves specimens, and stains slides.
- Managed to close postmortem incisions, using surgical needle and thread, and fills cranium with plaster.
- Identified problems regarding the areas of responsibility & solicited feedback from the supervisor and attending pathologist.
- Administered a variety of technical & clerical functions associated with post mortem examinations & other dissections as directed by the attending pathologist.
Associate Degree in Nursing, University of Illinois System, Illinois, IL
Morgue Attendant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated