OB Technician Resume
Here is the OB Technician Resume example:
1213 Columbia Road 61
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Objective An OB Technician position.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- In-depth knowledge of OB supplies, instruments and its usage in surgery
- Ability to interpret instructions, correspondence and blueprints
- Sound judgmental and decision making skills
Tenet Healthcare, Charlottesville, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted OB Clinical Nurse supervisor in identifying needs.
- Provided assistance to surgeon during operations.
- Contributed in diminishing the effect of trauma and infection on patient.
- Supervised and ensured sufficient stock available in C-Section and L&D rooms.
- Maintained aseptic instruments and followed sterilization techniques.
- Sterilized sponges, needles and other medical instruments.
Kettering Mem Hospital, Charlottesville, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Tested equipment and supplies and expiration dates of supplies.
- Installed and monitored emergency equipment.
- Admitted patients and guided them to the suitable room.
- Moved patients to delivery room and postnatal room when indicated.
- Maintained service and delivery room orderly and organized.
High School Diploma
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated