Entry Level Respiratory Therapist Resume
Here is the Entry Level Respiratory Therapist Resume example:
4875 Fantages Way
Presque Isle, ME 4769
Objective In quest of a challenging position as an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist where I can improve my skills and knowledge.
B.S. in Nursing, 2010
Pima Medical Institute, Chula Vista, CA
GPA Score 3.76 on a 4.0 scale
- Wide knowledge of disease management techniques.
- Sound knowledge of chest physical therapy.
- Excellent listening and observational skills.
- Extended ability to care for patients during tests.
- Immense ability to operate, maintain and calibrate diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
- Extended ability to monitor vital signs to maintain patient’s physiological functions during cardiopulmonary surgery.
Florida Hospital Waterman, Tavares, FL
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Inspected, tested and maintained respiratory therapy equipment.
- Conducted physical examinations and diagnostic tests.
- Performed artificial respiration and external cardiac massage.
- Supervised patient’s physiological responses to therapy such as vital signs, arterial blood gases and blood chemistry changes.
Horst Betz Prize
Certified respiratory therapist (CRT)
Certified clinical Perfusionist (CCP)
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated