Surgical First Assistant Resume
Here is the Surgical First Assistant Resume example:
225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective To obtain the Surgical First Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to understand and implement infection control
- Remarkable knowledge of hospital safety practices
- Profound Ability to work routinely with and without direct supervision
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in daily activities
- Exceptional customer service and customer focus skills
Surgical First Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Florida Hospital Memorial Healthcare System, New York, NY
- Attended to position the patient in accordance with the surgeon’s instruction.
- Utilized standard and specialized equipment to aid in patient positioning.
- Provided the surgeon’s with appropriate visualization of the operative site using retractors, sponges, digital manipulation, and other techniques adhering to standards.
- Selected and applied appropriate wound dressings.
- Assisted with patient transport to and from OR.
Surgical First Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Anthem Education Group, New York, NY
- Ensured to build rapport and cooperative relationship with members and patients.
- Ensured to consider how actions and plans will affect members and responded quickly to meet member and patient needs to resolve problems.
- Provided aid in exposure, homeostasis and other technical functions under the direct and immediate supervision of a surgeon.
- Ensured to assist the surgeon in carrying out a safe operation with optimal results.
- Developed and sustained productive member and patient relationships.
- Provided assistance to members and patients according to their existing condition and requirement.
Associate Degree in Surgical Technology, Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated