Surgical Physician Assistant Resume
Here is the Surgical Physician Assistant Resume example:
2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective Seeking a position as Surgical Physician Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of maintaining surgical room
- Sound knowledge of the appropriate usage of surgical instruments
- Ability to work effectively with patients, families and supportive personnel
- Ability to recognize significant changes in patient status
- Certified in NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English
Surgical Physician Assistant, August 2005 to till date
University Hospitals, Prattville, AL
- Assisted surgeons with pre and post operative care.
- Computed all relevant data utilizing electronic medical record.
- Participated in rounds and the call schedule.
- Acted as patient advocate in the medical care systems.
- Ensured to inform supervising physician of patient status changes.
Surgical Physician Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
New England Retina Associates, Prattville, AL
- Ensured to provide safe therapeutic care.
- Managed to maintain a holistic and systematic environment.
- Administered diagnostic and therapeutic tasks.
- Performed analytical and therapeutic tasks to assist other surgeons.
- Assisted in collecting essential data to execute therapeutic plan.
Bachelor Degree in Physician Assistant studies , Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated