Hotel Reservations Agent Resume
Here is the Hotel Reservations Agent Resume example:
2042 County Road 73
Lansing, KS 66043
Job Objective To secure the position of Hotel Reservations Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Hotel Reservations Agent, May 2004 – Present
The Charles Hotel, Lansing, KS
- Responded to telephone inquiries and reservation requests by explaining product and service options.
- Received and compiled needed information from customer.
- Provided appropriate and accurate hotel information by accessing data.
- Succeeded in capturing customer’s attention to promote the hotel and its services.
- Negotiated rates and sells rooms maximizing revenues.
- Computed and recorded all special room requests and alerted front desk staff of special requests in order to ensure department follow-through and guest’s satisfaction.
Hotel Reservations Agent, March 2002– April 2004
The Garden City Hotel, Lansing, KS
- Campaigned to keep up-to-date on all local and hotel functions and services.
- Provided assistance and information to all telephone inquiries.
- Assisted with front desk clerk duties as required.
- Computed tour reservations from the sales department utilizing hotel facility.
- Provided assistance to other hotel staff.
- Maintained a pleasant and courteous professional behavior all the time.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in front office and reservations
- Sound knowledge of general hotel practices, billing and credit card procedures
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and multi-line phone systems
- Familiarity with Calypso booking system and Amadeus CRS system
- Ability to maintain reservation system
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and to follow written and verbal instruction
- Ability to be uncomplaining when handling more than one call at a time
- Friendly, enthusiastic and ability to work under pressure
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Paradise Valley Community College, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated