Staffing Specialist Resume
Here is the Staffing Specialist Resume example:
3059 Charla Lane
Richardson, TX 75081
Job Objective Professional Staffing Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge secretarial experience in public education environment
- Proficientwith applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with a variety of publics
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, databases, and word processing documents
- Operational knowledge of copier, fax machine and multifunction telephone system
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
Manpower, Richardson, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Fed the applicant information into computer database in time.
- Held interviews with viable candidates and assessed skills, abilities and work history.
- Maintained and scored tests given to applicants.
- Assessed each client order to ensure employee arrival and customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed any potential services which can be offered accommodate particular situations.
- Assured all the clients’ needs are met on time.
- Assured the correct and timely work order entry.
Spartan Staffing, Richardson, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Provided training to temporary associates to update skills for assignments.
- Solved problems and complaints of customers and temporary associates.
- Trained and presented counselingto temporary associates to assure quality performance and job satisfaction.
- Executed company award programs to identify high quality performance of temporary associates.
- Performed the outside service calls to assure quality customer service and extend business.
High School Diploma
Speed Independence High School, Country Club Hills, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated