Apprentice Cook Resume
Here is the Apprentice Cook Resume example:
3155 Jerome Avenue
Mcallen, TX 78501
Job Objective Seeking an Apprentice Cook position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in assisting cook in preparation and cooking of food
- Immense knowledge of cooking methods like baking, roasting, broiling, frying and grilling
- Extensive knowledge of use and upkeep of knives and kitchen equipments
- Familiarity with kitchen operations, sanitation and maintenance activities
- Ability to work different shifts, weekends and evenings as needed
- Ability to comply with company and departmental policies and procedures, as applicable
Penn National Gaming, Inc., Mcallen, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Measured and mixed ingredients under supervision of cook.
- Assisted Chef in preparation of menu and helped in cooking of food items.
- Garnished food and maintained proper sizes and portions of food as instructed by cook.
- Ordered, received and checked supplies and equipment to ensure correct quantity and high quality.
- Checkedwork area and equipmentsfor cleanliness and sanitation.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of food use and costs.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Mcallen, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted cook in preparation and production of various food items.
- Selected, measured and mixed ingredients in accordance with specified recipes.
- Prepared soups, sauces and salads as directed by cook.
- Checked kitchen area and equipments and maintained their cleanliness and hygiene.
- Replenished and stored all food products in work area and maintained their stock level.
- Liaised with coworkers and communicated with customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated