Bakery Production Manager Resume
Here is the Bakery Production Manager Resume example:
1374 Illinois Avenue
Gresham, OR 97080
Job Objective Experienced Bakery Production Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience managing operations in a retail bakery environment in a commercial setting
- Deep knowledge of bakery products and catering business
- Exceptional knowledge of preparing various bakery goods
- Immense ability to work on weekend, holidays and overtime
- Outstanding ability to maintain food hygiene according to HACCP
- Ability to calculate GPM, monitor profitability and manage inventory
- Good understanding of commercial bakery production operations
- Ability to work overnight and flexible schedules
Bakery Production Manager
Specialty’s Cafe’ & Bakery, Gresham, OR
October 2008 – Present
- Managed bakery operations for industrial units and supervised working of over 40,000 on an everyday basis.
- Intitiated changes in operations to ensure achievement of all production targets according to performance.
- Maintained inventory of raw materials and ensured efficient use to meet customer requirements and maintain profitability.
- Scheduled employee work hours and designated work to maximize output.
- Oversaw working of bakery employee and assisted in providing training if required to assist in production.
- Monitored bakery equipments and performed preventative maintenance on same to decrease downtime.
- Ensured a neat and clean work area at all times.
- Performed regular quality audits on food and checked food safety in production facility.
Bakery Production Supervisor
Upper Crust Bakery Inc, Gresham, OR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided exceptional customer services by providing quality products and rotating it on a regular basis.
- Maintained payroll for all employees and recorded all leaves and late comings.
- Prepared invoices for baking products and made required purchases.
- Coordinated with vendors and ordered production products as per requirement.
- Supervised working of bakers, hired and terminated services if required.
- Managed all bakery equipment to ensure efficient working and higher profitability.
Bakery Production Representative
The Kroger Co., Gresham, OR
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed baking, shaping and wrapping of all bakery products.
- Maintained quality control of all products before sending it for sale.
- Ensured optimal level of sanitation in work area.
- Prepared and executed a daily production list.
- Assisted customers in all queries and greeted them on phone.
- Developed new selling techniques to maximize profits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Southeastern Illinois College, Harrisburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated