Bread Baker Resume
Here is the Bread Baker Resume example:
4669 Green Gate Lane
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Job Objective To obtain a Bread Baker position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of preparation, baking, and delivery of breads and related bread products
- In-depth knowledge of food industry trends and bread making methods
- Operational knowledge of kitchen appliances, cutting tools, and baking equipments
- Familiarity with bread shaping and packaging practices
- Ability to manage and bake large volumes of bread products, efficiently
- Ability to work with coworkers, in a collaborative and productive manner
Paradise Bakery and Café, Windsor Mill, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and utilized correct quantity of raw materials as per production order.
- Followed recipes properly and mixed all food ingredients, as needed.
- Prepared, rolled, shaped, and sized the dough, in a hygienic manner.
- Placed and baked the dough in the oven and adjusted oven controls, as required.
- Cooked and used various types of bread fillings and toppings for decorating bread products.
- Operated and maintained all baking equipments and other kitchen tools, safely.
Dante’s Restaurants, Inc., Windsor Mill, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Mixed all ingredients and baked bread dough in the oven, as per recipes.
- Shaped, decorated, and packaged all loaves of freshly prepared bread.
- Baked and delivered a variety of breads for all types of occasions.
- Operated and cleaned all cutting tools and kitchen appliances, properly.
- Cleaned and sanitized food preparation counters and storage areas.
- Interpreted and maintained established food quality standards, as applicable.
Associate Degree in Bakery Science
Miles Community College, Miles City, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated