Chef Manager Resume
Here is the Chef Manager Resume example:
2072 Bel Meadow Drive
Colton, CA 92324
Job Objective To obtain a position as Chef Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in selecting and interviewing employees
- Remarkable knowledge of HACCP and food code
- Exceptional knowledge of budget development and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to prepare and analyze all financial statements
- Ability to provide training to team members
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in providing exceptional customer service
- Familiarity in accounting principles
Sodexo Inc., Colton, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared list of daily menu items on regular basis.
- Prepared required operating reports to maintain budget of all projects.
- Performed all departmental administrative activities.
- Design and prepared everyday menu for all special and marketing events.
- Assisted in appropriate client selection and developed required procedures.
- Maintained work according to required sanitation standards and company policies.
- Developed safe environment for all employees and ensured adherence to OSHA regulations.
Taher, Inc., Colton, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitor food preparation for all special events and banquet sales on every day, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Ensured adherence to all local and state codes.
- Administered all food preparation activities.
- Ensured compliance to all quality and quantity guidelines and requisition procedure.
- Prepared reports for payroll and weekly and monthly basis.
- Developed and maintained food and beverage budget for organization.
Safeway Inc, Colton, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained all curriculums for various activities.
- Prepared all lesson plans for students and presented lecture.
- Reviewed student performance and assisted to provide required internship to enhance skills.
- Designed menus and specials and ensure compliance to all course standards.
- Prepared budget for all food preparation activities and ensured achievement of all budgeting objectives.
- Managed and ensured compliance to all special guest requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Union University, Jackson, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated