Chinese Chef Resume
Here is the Chinese Chef Resume example:
2545 Wexford Way
Augusta, SC 30901
Job Objective Looking for a Chinese Chef position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Chinese cuisine including all varieties of noodles and rice
- Profound knowledge of different kinds of beverages
- Deep knowledge of every aspect of Chinese dishes
- Proficient with BBQ and Chinese specialty equipment
- Ability to manage numerous tasks, assign responsibilities and display high patience
- Ability to uphold amicable working relationship with team members, staff, management and guests
- Ability to formulate and explain quality standards of cooking procedures and Chinese food presentation
Fontainebleau Resorts, Augusta, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Enacted to develop, practice and opening of Chinese Kitchen functions.
- Ensured to optimum functioning of Chinese Kitchen in compliance with laid down concept statements.
- Arranged food preparation in cost effectual and sanitized way.
- Planned and cooked food items in adherence with apposite quality using seasonal ingredients.
- Ensured inventory procurement list are updated daily and on weekly basis.
- Maintained and consistently improved food cooking standards and presentation styles.
- Developed, coordinated and administered menu design and implementation in Chinese BBQ cooking segment.
C.E. Williams Group, Augusta, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assigned Chinese food production schedules and supervised kitchen operations.
- Directed, managed and administered tasks and performance of staff working in Chinese Kitchen.
- Ensured station guides were updated, operational and absolutely dirt free.
- Maintained effectual housekeeping methods in cooking and storage areas.
- Conveyed issued related to food production to concerned affected department officials.
- Complied with recipes, presentation details and portion control as indicated by restaurant.
- Inspected food items in terms of quality and quantity in Chinese Kitchen to assure established standards were met.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts Management
Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated