Commis Chef Resume
Here is the Commis Chef Resume example:
4340 Middleville Road
Monrovia, CA 91016
Job Objective A challenging position as Commis Chef in your organization where I can use my gastronomic knowledge and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in fast paced catering environment
- Profound knowledge of operations of food preparation kitchen equipments
- Operational knowledge of cooking methods and food ingredients
- Good understanding of ingredients measuring and mixing techniques
- Strong understanding of measuring, weighing and mixing food ingredients
- Ability to follow given instructions and even take initiative in kitchen activities
- Ability to work in team and perform all tasks as given by Head Chef
InterContinental Hotels Group, Monrovia, CA
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Suggested supervisor on cost effective food items in inventory.
- Provided assistance in receiving ordered inventory items as needed.
- Ensured dirt-free, sanitized and completely organized cooking area.
- Supervised duties of staff were completed on time and in compliance with instructions given by Head Chef.
- Adhered to all established food quality and sanitation standards.
- Ensured all kitchen dishes reaching service tables comply with approved presentation standards.
- Avoided unwanted food waste by ensure apt check on control procedures.
Fontainebleau Resorts, Monrovia, CA
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Ensured apt portions, chopping and storage of ingredients as needed for preparation of food items.
- Cleaned, peeled and plated fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Prepared ingredients with right weigh, measure and mix.
- Followed recipes meticulously to cook food keeping up with quality standards and presentation instructions.
- Used efficiently kitchen equipments including ovens, grills, fryers, stoves and microwaves.
- Inspected food preparations for quality and quantity.
- Supervised cooking procedures at every step to ensure quality is maintained.
- Served cooked food items in appropriate portions onto apt receptacles.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Culinary Arts Management
Worcester State College, Worcester, MA