Development Chef Resume
Here is the Development Chef Resume example:
779 Maloy Court
Tipton, KS 67485
Job Objective Obtain the job of Development Chef at an organization where I can use my excellent culinary skills and make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of developing menu and creating innovative recipes
- Huge knowledge of preparation and packaging of food items for commercial purpose
- Deep knowledge of working in kitchen environment specializing in voluminous food production
- Familiarity about internationally known cuisines and its relative impact on today’s guest preference
- Proficient in fundamental cooking techniques
- Good understanding of American Regional and Asian cuisine
- Skilled at commercial food production and packaging
- Ability to perform efficiently in team environment in any kitchen
- Ability to innovative creatively and instigate cooking trends
- Ability to motivate and mange all levels of kitchen staff
Whole Foods Market, Tipton, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Researched and created new food items in menu that were practical to cook in restaurant kitchen.
- Developed consistently new improvements to cooking functional methods and put into practice.
- Monitored functional field training processes and original menu listings.
- Managed and directed every stage of R&D procedures.
- Headed initiative to develop new product from beginning till end after thorough research.
- Communicated with existing and new suppliers with regard to new potential ingredients.
- Followed every State laid down Safety and Health codes as applicable.
ConAgra Foods, Tipton, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Organized new product creation from idea generation till final launch.
- Developed new concepts for product build up for company self brand, sister concern brands and retailer brands.
- Ensured every purchase of food ingredients is made by purchase department.
- Headed development meetings to assure entire associated department interact and perform together to launch new products and concepts.
- Participated in food production trials across all stages of pre-launch phase.
- Organized proportional purchase and rival taste panels.
- Provided correct factual details to technical groups for developing recipes procedures and specifications.
- Presented food concept initial thoughts to company’s higher management officials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Apprentice Chef Resume Examples
- Apprentice Cook Resume Examples
- Artisan Baker Resume Examples
- Artisan Bread Baker Resume Examples
- Asian Chef Resume Examples
- Assistant Chef Resume Examples
- Assistant Cook Resume Examples
- Assistant Pastry Chef Resume Examples
- Assistant Restaurant Manager Resume Examples
- Baker CV Resume Examples