Kitchen Steward Resume Example
Here is the Kitchen Steward Resume example:
995 Modoc Alley
Preston, ID 83263
Job Objective Want to work as Kitchen Steward and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in managing steward activities
- Sound knowledge of kitchen activities for restaurants
- Ability to analyze guest requirements at all times
- Ability to maintain food and beverage service equipment
- Ability to clean all china, glassware, and silver pieces
- Ability to ensure all equipment is in working order
- Ability to coordinate with various levels of organization
- Ability to perform routine daily maintenance of kitchen
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to resolve various client issues
Enchantment Resort and Mii amo Spa, Preston, ID
August 2007 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services for kitchen and restaurant staff members.
- Assisted to prepare tableware for washing and arrange on rack.
- Monitored setting up of washing machines and maintained appropriate cleaning agents.
- Ensured compliance to all health and safety standards.
- Maintained neat and clean work station at all times and wiped counters.
- Operated and performed regular maintenance on all kitchen equipments.
- Administered various deep clean kitchen equipments, refrigerators and freezers.
- Managed appropriate disposable of all waste materials as per guidelines.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Preston, ID
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to all facility regulations and procedures.
- Assisted to clean floors and scrub floors to maintain cleanliness.
- Separated appropriate garbage in separate containers and ensured disposal.
- Administered efficient transfer of all supplies and equipments from storage to work area.
- Maintained optimal level of customer satisfaction for kitchen activities.
- Managed all chemicals and containers efficiently in clearly marked containers.
- Participated in all training classes to maintain safety.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Grayson County College, Denison, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated