4219 Gnatty Creek Road
Hicksville, NY 11612
Job Objective Seeking an Executive Pastry Chef position where I can use my excellent culinary skills in order to provide exceptional services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience working in a 4-5 star hotel as Pastry Cook
- Profound knowledge in supervising pastry baking operations
- Deep knowledge of pastries, desserts, pies, chocolate tiers and occasion special cakes
- Familiarity with all aspects of bakery preparation
- Good understanding of P&L, budgeting process, CCHD regulations and codes
- Skilled at using dough formers, mixers and other baking equipments
- Ability to mix various ingredients to develop new desserts
- Ability to develop pastry and baking recipes for large quantity production
Executive Pastry Chef
Turning Stone Resort Casino, Hicksville, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised duties of pastry staff and adhered to guidelines stated by department and company.
- Assigned tasks to pastry cooks and bakers as required.
- Ensured to uphold maximum standards of food quality at all stages of pastry production.
- Maintained and supervised inventory and all bakery supplies as necessary.
- Ensured to complete, oversee and sign all purchase requisitions.
- Monitored and maintained inventory costs in alliance with allocated budget.
- Coordinated and inspected pastry project racking and accountability of assigned area.
- Supervised routine operations of pastry shop and outlets to ensure guests are served as best as possible.
Executive Pastry Chef
The Gasparilla Inn & Club, Hicksville, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared all pastry items as available and ordered in market including cookies, breads and brownies.
- Decorated and presented desserts and pastries attractively.
- Supervised production operations of pastry segment.
- Ensured high quality check at every stage of pastry cooking zone.
- Directed and monitored pastry players.
- Provided pastry staff with consistent training and leadership as needed.
- Ensured steady quality through normalizing production recipes.
- Maintained clean and well organized kitchen always.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated