Sushi Chef Resume
Here is the Sushi Chef Resume example:
1261 Bungalow Road
Omaha, NE 68124
Job Objective To work as a Sushi Chef with your organization where I can employ my excellent culinary services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in cooking sushi varieties and performing efficiently in sushi bar atmosphere
- Deep knowledge of operating all equipments and appliances used in kitchen
- Profound knowledge of healthy, safety and sanitation related statutory requirements
- Familiarity with food ingredients handling and storing methods
- Wide knowledge in prepping aji, maguro, salmon, hirame and madai
- Skilled at managing kitchen operations and complying with culinary standards
- Ability to stand for 8 hours continuously and work efficiently
- Ability to work in well organized manner along with other team members
- Ability to develop and maintain congenial professional relations with staff, management and customers
Morgans Hotel Group, Omaha, NE
August 2007 – Present
- Cooked and presented all dispensed station menu food items.
- Contributed largely in entire program focusing on sanitation and hygiene.
- Complied with process mentioned in employee handbook comprising of apt uniform conduct and grooming.
- Monitored performance of kitchen employee and worked manually at every workstation.
- Prepared and presented all food items, hot and cold as per sushi outlet standards and norms.
- Provided training and guidance to staff members regarding sushi culinary cooking procedures and plating.
- Cooked all sushi food products in alliance with standardized recipes and portion volume as given in RA Sushi Manual.
Fontainebleau Resorts, Omaha, NE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and executed menu in association with preference and choices of customer visiting outlet as established by Executive Chef.
- Offered sushi recipes and mentored all kitchen employees to enhance their performance at work.
- Ensured to execute high end norms of appearance and personal hygiene of entire kitchen staff.
- Reported supervisor about illness or absence of any employee at work following appropriate system.
- Used tools and equipments to perk up work atmosphere in kitchen.
- Reported at work on scheduled time adhering to norms followed at culinary division.
- Encouraged kitchen staff to use kitchen equipments safely and appropriately always and provided instructions accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition
Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated