1685 Harper Street
Bonnieville, KY 42713
Job Objective To work as a Kitchen Porter in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in food handling and cleaning
- Sound knowledge of food handling procedures
- Familiarity with food hygiene standards
- Good understanding of safety and cleanliness standards
- Ability to work in fast paced kitchen environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
Hilton Hotels, Bonnieville, KY
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Provided assistance in food preparation activities.
- Ensured that food was served and presented as per company standards.
- Ensured that tables and chairs were kept clean.
- Ensured service counters were fully stocked to ensure sufficient supplies.
- Cleaned all cookware and service wares based on company procedures.
- Maintained kitchen area clean and safe.
- Reported any equipment repairs and maintenance problems to management.
- Maintained inventory control of food supplies.
Somerset Medical Center, Bonnieville, KY
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Prepared salad and other menu items.
- Operated kitchen equipment safely.
- Moved heavy equipment when required.
- Removed trash and disposed them as per company policies.
- Reported any customer complaints to management.
- Checked the temperature of food before delivery.
- Maintained food storage areas neat and organized.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Vance-Granville Community College, Henderson, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated