4186 Comfort Court
Madison, WI 53718
Job Objective A position of Junior Sous Chef with an organization offering dedicated culinary services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in baking and pastry preparation in luxury hotel
- Huge knowledge of preparing hot and cold food items
- Deep knowledge of working in high volume food preparation in banquet and hotel kitchen
- Proficient in various kitchen equipments and machinery
- Operational knowledge of slicers, buffalo chopper, grinders and mixers
- Skilled at food preparation processes and plating styles commensurate to menu concepts
- Strong understanding of established health codes and sanitation rules
- Ability to judge taste of food prepared and its presentation
- Ability to design, create, manage and dismantle food display till 8 feets
- Ability to write menus and correspondence
Junior Sous Chef
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Madison, WI
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Served guests at restaurant with taste and quality rich food at affordable prices in alluring ambience offering professional service.
- Monitored culinary operations to uphold of food quality objectives.
- Performed to attain established goals and objectives of personnel development, financial aspect and facilities maintenance.
- Supervised performance of kitchen staff in adherence with companyâ€™s policies and established laws.
- Provided assistance for employee training and mentoring.
- Planned, assigned ad monitored work duties to employees.
- Responded to complaints and solve routine minor issues of kitchen personnel.
- Reported kitchen management official about injuries and accidents if any.
Junior Sous Chef
Hilton Hotels, Madison, WI
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Supervised routine kitchen operations and reported directly to Executive Chef.
- Monitored food preparation in regard to consistent taste, quality, service and plating.
- Headed responsibility to create daily special food items in menu.
- Ensured to maintain stewarding and sanitation in kitchen.
- Assisted in everyday banquet cuisine operations and directed employees accordingly.
- Inspected visually, selected and used fresh food ingredients exclusively.
- Performed activities in different kitchen sections with high interest.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Culinary Arts
Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated